Purpose of this site
Alfafaa.com is an Ethical Social Media Platform designed by the community volunteers for the betterment of the society at large. Our goal and mission are simply to share the positive knowledge and wisdom to all communities across the world. God says in the Quran,
This site is designed for those of us who would like to have a safe and positive platform to express their knowledge, wisdom, good moral character, exchange goods and services and or to communicate with their family and friends across the globe in a safe environment. Our site is guided by Ethical Standards found in Quran and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him.
Our code of ethical conduct on this platform is guided by the following:
- O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear God, verily, God is the one who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. The Quran 49:12
- Prophet Muhammad said: “Do you know what backbiting is?” They said, “God and His Messenger know best.” He then said, “It is to say something about your brother that he would dislike.” Someone asked him, “But what if what I say is true?” The Messenger of God said, “If what you say about him is true, you are backbiting him, but if it is not true then you have slandered him.” (Muslim)
- “O you who believe! If a Faasiq (liar — evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done” The Quran 49:6
- “Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day either speak good or be silent. Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day honor his neighbor. Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day honor his guest.” (Al-Bukhari & Muslim)
- “Say to the believing men that they restrain their eyes and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Surely, Allah is well aware of what they do.” The Quran 24:31
- “O prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be recognized and not be abused. And ever is Allah forgiving and merciful.” The Quran 33:59
- “O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities; but let there be among you traffic and trade by mutual good-will: nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful!” The Quran 4:29
- “Give full measure when ye measure, and weigh with a balance that is straight; that is the most fitting and the most advantageous in the final determination.” The Quran 17:35
- “Woe to those that deal in fraud, those who, when they have to receive by measure from men, exact full measure, but when they have to give by measure or weight to men, give less than due.” The Quran 83:1
Platform rules and regulations
- You agree to utilize this site for the betterment of the society at large.
- You agree to abide by our ethical code of conduct on this site.
- You agree not to engage in any activity on this site that promotes hatred, slander, immoral activity, foul language, backbiting, lies or threats of any kind.
- You agree to be upright and interact with others in a polite and decent manner. Absolutely NO arguments whatsoever!
- You agree to verify any information before publishing on this site. This site cannot under any circumstance be used as a propaganda tool or to vilify others.
- You agree to not post any offensive or sexually explicit pictures or content on this site.
- You agree to not post any content or pictures that you would not want others to see or read.
- You agree to only upload pictures of yourself or others that follow the ethical code of conduct and rules of hijab.
- You agree to use this site to promote good character, moral decency, knowledge and wisdom.
- You agree to list your business and or other listings to promote global trade and commerce.
- You agree to not list any fraudulent items and or stolen merchandise on this site.
- You agree to ship or hand over the items to the buyer upon receiving the payment without any delay.
- You agree to be JUST in your business dealings on this site.
- You agree to promote positive vibes and avoid any negative activity.
- You agree to not give any Fatawa or any religious rulings unless you are a qualified Mufti or Alim (scholar).
- You agree to not give any medical advice unless you are a qualified physician.
- You agree to not give any legal opinion unless you are a qualified legal attorney or qualified legal advisor.
- You agree NOT to promote any known Fitna groups or parties. Especially those who the Ullama have specifically declared as Kazab or Liars!
- You agree to uphold the sacred status of the Companions and the Ahlul Bayt (Mothers of the Believers, Children) of the Prophet ﷺ
- You agree to follow all other rules and terms found under Terms and Conditions.
- You understand that the purpose of this site is to promote free exchange of knowledge, promote good moral values, unite different nations and cultures through trade and e-commerce, provide a safe and ethical platform for friends and families to connect with each other across the globe.
- Since this is a global site, you agree to abide by your local laws while posting or surfing on this platform.
- If we find your activities are not in accordance to these terms and conditions, we have every right to suspend your account immediately and or permanently delete it after three violations with or without prior notice. Our compliance department has every right to deny access to anyone found guilty of breaking our guidelines.